Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crocheted Things

















I kept seeing people wear these cute knit headbands so I decided I wanted to learn how to make some. I knew knitting was harder so I decided to learn how to crochet them.

I made lots of them. My days and nights were over taken with crocheting.

I ended up with one in just about every color yarn available. (not really, but close. I did buy enough colors of yarn that I had to buy a big rubbermaid tote and a cute wickerish basket to hold it all in). I'm obsessive like that.

Then I got tired of making the headbands so I moved onto hats. Here are some of the pictures of the creations.

Forgive me that I am in almost every picture. I tried to have courtney model for my pictures but she was so annoyed with it that she never looked very happy wearing them. How can I put them for sale if my model always looks like she is being held at gun point for the pictures? I can't, so I took matters into my own hands and thus I am now my own model.




















3 comments:

  1. Julie, they are adorable! I am so wishing I lived by you now so we could craft together! I need a crafting buddy in the worst way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself I don't need to comment on every post, but those hats are awesome! Where did you get the patterns? I especially love the brown one with the tiny brim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli that would be awesome to have a crafting buddy. How's Canada. I love seeing your remodeling pics. You have such good taste.

    Elesa I am so glad to have you comment on every picture. I really didn;t think anyone would read this. You guys made my day! Anyways I bought the pattern on etsy. from crochettrend

    ReplyDelete