Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

MiNi Mommy Baby Doll Set

I have a ton of flannel fabric that just sits so pretty stacked in the closet. I decided it was high time to put it to good use. So as I layed in bed last night I had the idea to make some doll diapers. Then when I started to make the diapers today I had a funny shaped scrap and decided to try to turn it into a purse. Then I made a few bibs and a burp cloth then I still had some of the same print flannel left so I made a blanket. There you have it. Here are the pictures.

I can never just post 1 picture. So be prepared to see a very photo heavy blog.

Whenever I finish making something I take lots of picture just to make sure I get a good one and then I decide which ones are the best to put on my Etsy listing. So be prepared.





No comments:

Post a Comment