Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My model

So on sunday Courtney wore the skirt I made her to church and she said some girls in young women commented on it. Good comments. ANyway, here is a picture of it on her.







And then the next picture is her new friend gertrude. or Gerty as I call her.

I bought it for $4.00 at a fundraiser and Courtney and her friend Zoey had a ball with her. My kids love to poke her head around a corner when someone is in a room and try to scare them. It is rather creepy. Totally worth the money. Courntey loves doing her hair too.


2 comments:

  1. The skirt is adorable! Making something like this might help my fabirc addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so overloaded with fabric scraps that I need to find more things to make with them.

    ReplyDelete