Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fabric Flower Tutorial






I love it when people make tutorials for things. Don't you?

I spent the last couple days looking at different tutorial on making flowers.

I was trying to find a cute flower idea so I could make some out of my mound of fabric scraps. I saw a few that looked cute but then I decided to just kind of make one up as I went.

Here it is. Will I ever wear these flowers....No, but I will put them on ETsy and hope someday they will sell. You never know some people put the darndest things on their little kids. If I had a little girl I would probably put one of these flowers on a headband and make her wear it. But I don't so I won't.

If you have any great ideas for making something cute and fairly easy out of fabric scraps PLEASE let me know. Because my scraps are taking over my sewing room but I can't throw them away and I am too lazy to put them for sale.


So here is my first attempt at a tutorial.

Disclaimer:
I don;t enjoy typing or correcting my typing mistakes. SO I thought I would just let the pictures do the talking and not type anything.















































1 comment:

  1. oh, that turned out so cute! It was kind of exciting looking at the pictures and not knowing what it was going to look like when it was done. I kept thinking, I have no idea where she is going with this. It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete