Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Blog

I have decided to start a blog about my adventure in making things. Why you ask? Because have you ever made something and you are so pleased with it when it is done that you just want to show everyone? My kids just don't get very excited about the things I make.

So I could go door to door and show my neighbors (which I don't think would be a good idea because they barely know me) or I can post my excitement here.

So if you are the kind of person that likes to see things that people make, then follow along, and if you are unexciteable like my kids, then carry on doing whatever it is you were doing before checking this blog out.

1 comment:

  1. I will subscribe right now! I love new ideas and I am totally with you on the whole, "I want the world to know how excited I am about something I made!" thing. :)

    ReplyDelete