Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hand Towel Apron

Yesterday I had a planning meeting for activity days and we decided for one of the activities we will have the girls and their moms make and bring their favorite food along with a recipe to share with the other girls. Then after we were done I headed to Joanns to get some fabric and right before I went in I got a call from the other leader and she had the idea of maybe making aprons that day as well. Sounded good to me. So as soon as I went into Joanns I saw these...



They were $2.50 for 2 towels. I think they are so cute!

Anyways so I made this...



And then I made Cristian put on this girly apron to get a feel for it on a human...



If it wasn't for him all you would get to see it on was a pillar...



So there you have it.. It took me about 15 minutes to make it and that's because I put a pocket on it. With out the pocket it would be a 10 minute project.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I may make these for my neices this next Christmas. And by the way... I can't believe how big Christian is! He's starting to look SO much like his brothers.

    ReplyDelete